The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Joshua C. Merrell, D.D.S.
A native of Hendersonville, Dr. Merrell graduated from West Henderson High School. He earned a Bachelors Degree in Chemistry and Biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. After completing his dental training, he worked at the Surry County Health and Nutrition Center in Dobson, NC while his wife completed medical school and residency training at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC. Dr. Merrell opened his private practice in Hendersonville, North Carolina, in 2006. In his spare time, Dr. Merrell enjoys, golf, basketball, hiking, snow skiing and movies.
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- First District Dental Society
- Henderson County Dental Society
- Carolina Mountain Dental Education Club
- International College of Implantology
- Buncombe County Dental Society